- Learn your student’s name.
- Establish authority from the beginning.
- Be overly prepared.
- Always consider the learner’s need.
- Find out what learners already know.
- Be knowledgeable about grammar.
- Be knowledgeable about the learner’s
- Do not assume that your class textbook/template has the language that your students need or want to learn.
- Do not neglect useful vocabulary teaching.
- Do not teach linguistics and or phonetics.
- Do not leave the learner’s in the dark.
- Be enthusiastic! Do not just do it for the money.
- Speak up but do not break anyone’s eardrum.
- Do not talk too much.
- Do not loose your cool.
- Do not overcorrect.
See yah around!
~ Sensei Albert